If you are a photographer, you NEED to know these basic settings and rules – no matter what camera you’re using.
What Will I Learn?
- You will learn how to use the manual settings on your camera to properly expose a photo.
- You will learn basic composition rules that will automatically improve your photography.
- You will learn what aperture is, and how to use it creatively.
- You will learn what shutter speed is, and how to prevent common beginner mistakes.
- You will learn what ISO is, and how to prevent ‘noisy’ photos.
- You will learn about the different photo settings and resolutions.
- You will understand the basic settings and rules that all pro photographers once learned.
- There are no prerequisites for this course. This course is all about the basic settings and rules you should know as you start taking photos.
- Most DSLR, mirrorless, point and shoot, and bridge camera users will benefit from this course. Even smartphone photographers might benefit from taking this course, though not all the settings will be available on all cameras.
Who is the target audience?
- You are a beginner photographer, who doesn’t understand things like aperture, shutter speed, or ISO.
- You always use the automatic settings on your camera, and want to learn how to use the manual settings.
- You are NOT an advanced photographer who knows how to manually expose your images.
>>> GET THIS COURSE FREE <<<