Using eye contact, your smile, a handshake and your words to make a GREAT first impression.
What Will I Learn?
- appear and act more confidently in public and at meetings
- look people in the eye
- smile and be comfortable holding eye contact
- be aware of their own (and others) body language
- be able to master their own body language and handshakes
- know how to introduce themselves (what to say)
- BONUS** email, social and other introductions
- a willingness to play with the content and “have a go”
- students would need to “want to” make a better first impression
- be willing only to use the skills with a positive intent
How To Make A Great First Impression
>>> GET THIS COURSE FREE <<<