Learn the basics of financial accounting in one hour!
What Will I Learn?
- Hold their own when talking with Accountants at their job
- Understand the basics of accounting
- Create a simplified Balance Sheet
- Create a simplified Income Statement
- Know the difference between a debit and a credit
- Understand why Cash is King
- Create Journal Entries
- Calculate the Net Income of a Business
- Make T-Accounts
- You may want to print the handouts as it will make the course interactive – so you may want a printer
Who is the target audience?
- You interact with accountants at your job. You hear this mumbo jumbo like debits and credits and you don’t know what it means. You’re too afraid to ask. This course is for you!
- Students who interact with accountants in their daily job
- Business owners who want to gain a better understanding of their business
- University Students trying to determine if they want to pursue a career in Accounting
- Anyone needing a refresher in Accounting
- IT Professionals who work with financial software or accounting software at their company
- You are a university student and you want to know if you want to major in accounting. This introductory course will show you if you are either interested in it or you dread it. You’ll know after spending the cost of a few drinks instead of thousands of dollars of student loans. Now that’s a great deal!
Financial Accounting – A Brief Introduction
>>> GET THIS COURSE FREE <<<