Learn the basics of Corporate Finance! We will cover the time value of money and capital budgeting. Enjoy!
What Will I Learn?
- Understand the Time Value of Money
- Understand and Calculate the Net Present Value, Internal Rate of Return and Payback Period for Capital Budgeting
- Calculate the Time Value of Money using Microsoft Excel, Google Sheets or by hand
- Understand the 5 components of interest rates
- Calculate the Future Value and Present Value of cash flows
- Understand the difference between fixed and variable interest rates
- Understand the basics of Modern Portfolio Theory
- Understand the basics of the Efficient Market Hypothesis
- You may want a printer to print the handouts (pdf) and work the problems with me
- Do you want to improve your financial literacy?
- Do you want to understand the basic finance terms like Time Value of Money, Net Present Value and Modern Portfolio Theory?
- Do you want a class where you do the problems with the professor?
This class is for you!
- We will help you get a strong foundation for the Time Value of Money. We will create a loan amortization schedule together as well!
- You will learn how to use Excel/Google Sheets to calculate the Net Present Value of capital projects.
- I am a Chartered Financial Analyst and I have included course material from the CFA Level 1 Exam to help you understand what the test would be like.
- I will be adding a section about Behavioral Finance and how to calculate how much you need for retirement using the Time Value of Money! Stay tuned!
- Enjoy the course!
Who is the target audience?
- Anyone who wants to learn more about the basics of finance
- Anyone who wants to improve their financial literacy
- Anyone who wants to understand finance terms like Time Value of Money, Default Risk Premium, Net Present Value, Efficient Market Hypothesis and Modern Portfolio Theory
Corporate Finance – A Brief Introduction
>>> GET THIS COURSE FREE <<<